How to Burn Belly Fat in a Week - عالمك

How to Burn Belly Fat in a Week

By Lynn Hinton
If you want to learn how to burn belly fat in a week, the first thing you must do is to go to your kitchen. If you are really serious about burning belly fat, and slimming down then this is the article for you. Please read all the way to the end to learn the real secret behind amazing weight loss.
Imagine waking up in your ideal body, you get out of bed, go to the mirror and you look at yourself from head to toe with a smile on your face because you remember a time not so long ago when you saw a different person looking back at you. A sad person, who was uncomfortable in their clothes. An out of shape person who was watching the world go by, waiting for something to magically change their situation.
You are smiling from ear to ear, remembering today--the day you decided to make a decision to shift your life to a new perspective. You look out from the eyes of your new body, knowing that your struggle is over. You found the key to unlocking your body's potential.
You are about to learn how to burn belly fat fast and maintain that weight loss for years to come. If you want to know how to burn belly fat in a week then I have some bad news for you. It probably isn't going to work like that if you have more than five or ten pounds to lose. But if you only have a small amount of fat to burn, eating really clean, follow the advice on my website and in this article you will easily drop that little pouch in a week. Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, just keep reading.
Years ago I was overweight. I was in middle school and had to endure the cruel taunts and abuses of other kids my age. It left its mark on me, without a doubt. Then in highschool I discovered the first clue to finding the master key to burning belly fat.
My freshman year I decided that I was not going to eat any fast food. I cut it out completely and I ended up losing twenty pounds. Then when I graduated from school and moved out on my own, I found out about nutrition supplements and a whole new door opened up to me.
I realized that with the right nutrition and the right kinds of foods I could make my body fat melt away almost at will. It was crazy!! I wasn't exercising in a crazy way. Nothing more extreme than a vigorous walk. I wasn't eating junk food, but I was eating a lot. Everything in my diet at that time was centered around a selection of foods that were burning belly fat right off of my body and I wasn't even trying.
Unfortunately this was all by accident or fate, but it worked. I was living in Texas at the time and then I decided to move back to my home town. As the months went by I watched to fat return and I realized that my new thin body wasn't going to last very long if I not only returned home, but to my old eating patterns.
I have always been a pretty active person, and I was out walking vigorously and doing strength building exercises at home, but the weight kept coming back. Then I heard a very interesting statement-- That abs are made in the kitchen.
So I decided to take control. I had heard about this new idea involving cavemen and copying how they ate. I liked it because it had elements of other crazy diets that don't work. Selecting one food like all protein seemed like a pretty ridiculous way to try to lose weight, especially when I know that nutrition is the key to solving the puzzle. My supplement sampling days taught me that much. I still take supplements and maybe in a later article it can be discussed. I also understood that eating a lot of fruits and vegetables was a beneficial action in too many ways to go into in an article like this.
The fact is if you take all of the good parts in some of these fad diets and put them all together you can kind of see a light at the end of the tunnel. It becomes even more effective when you combine some of the same information doctors have been telling us for years.
I had tried the cabbage soup thing, all the little concoctions, and even though the majority of my meals were home cooked, they still weren't as nutritious and delicious as I wanted them to be. Diet foods were not appetizing to me at all. It just obviously isn't real food.
I had also tried lots of different cleanses, flushes, and detoxes. It was another clue to finding out how to burn belly fat. It was becoming glaringly obvious that the answer was right in front of everyone's faces and it always had been.
The more I read about the Paleo Diet, the more I learned about good fats and good carbs the more passionate I became. And during my experimentation in the kitchen something amazing happened to my waistline.
If you have read this far and are still with me then give yourself a pat on the back. Reading this far indicates that you, reader, are one of those people who is serious. You want this, some people just get what they want. And for those people who succeed at burning belly fat and keeping it off it will be because you did one simple thing. You embraced your genetic destiny by embracing an easy to maintain foods list.
There isn't enough room here to list every recipe, and there are others out there who have discovered this amazing method for themselves. It isn't brain surgery and even though there are people who want things to magically happen to them or don't think that it is even possible, who might tell you how they know better. Remember to make the decision for yourself by trying a few methods for yourself.
The first thing I discovered was good fats. There is a major difference between the way the body metabolizes good fats and bad fats. You can either lose weight, get better skin and hair, or you can build up cholesterol in your aerteries and die of a heart attack. Wild right?
The information on fats is a little confusing, so let me simplify this for you. Look for monounsaturated fats and Omega 3 fatty acids.
Taking in good fats from different sources can help the body melt and burn belly fat. You can start getting good fats today from coconut oil, olive oil, nuts seeds, fish and fruits like avocado. Don't over do it, but enjoy these foods.
The second thing I found is a little touchy, but it works. Addressing your digestion. If you are constipated you will have a belly. It is just the truth. You can improve your digestion. It will increase your metabolism, strengthen your immune system, and shrink your midsection.
At this point I would like to say that you do still need to exercise in order to continue losing weight. And just like I had to do, you might need to shift your work out to something more dynamic. High intensity interval training will significantly impact your body's ability to burn belly fat. There are great resources focused on this type of exercise and you can find the ones that work for myself and others on my website.
The third piece to this puzzle is something a little off the wall and it is all about eating more. Yup. Eating more food can actually make you burn more belly fat. You aren't going to scarf down two double cheese burgers but you will be full all day and not have to think about being hungry. You might even turn food away. Eating smaller portions of high fiber foods like whole fruits and vegetables on a more frequent basis will keep your metabolism stoked all day. Having a green smoothie in the morning after a workout will help you to start the day on a good note.
Sugars and carbs are the enemies of fat loss. You can lose weight and still eat candy and bread, pasta, deserts and other treats. In fact having a little bit of this stuff every once in a while might actually help you lose weight.
But if you want to know how to burn belly fat in a week, then dump all of the junk in the trash. It is only going to give you faster results to eliminate these things because of your glycemic index. Keeping your blood sugar low by avoiding these foods will help you to burn belly fat. Taking beans and lentils out of your diet is another small adjustment like taking out dairy.
You should be eat lean protein like chicken, grass fed beef, eggs, fish, seafood and lots of nuts and seeds. Imagine a huge fresh salad, dressed with honey dijjon vinnagrette topped with grilled chicken and sprinkled with pepitas and dried cranberries. Yummy. You could have a beautiful, bright bowl of broth based soup along with your salad and have a desert of delicious no bake chocolate cake.
It is all about the ingredients you choose. You can remake a variety of items that you eat everyday any way in an updated low glycemic, fat scorching version. Genious!
You can eat classic recipes from regional cuisine, it is all up to you to choose.
If you don't care, you want to save time, then you can do that too, by preparing larger amounts at one time and separating everything into individual servings. Doing that also helps with portion control.
http://bellyfatburn.weebly.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lynn_Hinton
http://EzineArticles.com/?How-to-Burn-Belly-Fat-in-a-Week&id=8016624

لا تنسى مشاركة هذا المقال!

أعط رأيك حول هذا المقال

انضم الينا

Online

الأشعارات
هنا تقوم بوضع الأشعارات
حسناً